Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Coconut from the bookstore... The same as AG.com?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coconut has become less of a weapon in terms of weight, but he's still solid. Same with Licorice.

    - Becca

  2. #2
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, I had read about the amazon.com sale price in another post here.It seems like a pretty good price, but even so, I can't decide.They seem so cute.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know if the Coconut and Licorice box sets from the bookstore are the same as the ones at Americangirl.com? I know they come with books, and not much else, but are the little plushies the exact same otherwise? TIA for your help.

    EDITED TO ADD:

    I just read all the old posts I could find on the subject... Does Coconut have a hard body? I thought he was cuddly these days?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 19, 2005 12:39 AM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •